SKYLIGHTER 3 is a very light, versatile harness best suited for long XC flights, hike & fly and travelling.
SKYLIGHTER 3 is now positioned in the LIGHT LINE SERIES and brings new features:
- easy custom tuning
The ECT innovation brings more safety & performance with the ability to fine tune - SKYLIGHTER 3 to your desired control & feedback level.
Easy set up
The adjustable and semi removable ABS allows for the pilot to easily and logically choose the degree of sensitivity and stability, quickly and easily. These settings can further be enhaced, and even more in-flight sensations can be exprienced, by removing the carbon seat board for the seat board free experience.
Fine tuning and personalisation is now a reality with the SKYLIGHTER 3.
Main distinctive features:
- exceptional comfort and in-flight stability
- easy Custom Tuning ABS
- carbon fibre seat & foot boards
- expandable intergrated reserve container
- low weight (only 3.2 kg in size M – including seatboard and main carabiners)
- integrated speedbag with speed system
- removable seatboard
- 17 cm foam back protection (0.5 kg)
- dynema Strap reserve risers now included
SKYLIGHTER 3 is delivered in M, L and XL sizes. Please check the size table. The table cannot respect all the possibilities and it is highly recommended to try the harness on before you buy it.
Scope of delivery:
- instrument deck (Cockpit)
- ultra light ladder speed system
- main carabiners
- integrated Dyneema strap reserve risers
- USB flash drive with manual
Please check the Accessories section for more information about the harness - reserve connection
SKYLIGHTER 3 M L XL Pilot´s height (cm) 163-183 175-196 188-210 Board width (cm) 26.5 28.5 30.5 Board depth (cm) 33 35 37 Suspension points height (cm) 46 47 48 Hips to top of shoulder 40-46 47-54 53+ Hips to soles of feet 100-110 104-114 108+ Chest strap range (cm) 40-46 43-49 46-52 Harness weight* (kg) 3.20 3.30 3.40 Certification EN / LTF EN / LTF EN / LTF* Weight including back protector, seatboard, speed system, main carabines and instrument holder.
A - Main carabiners
- 2x main carabiner 30 mm are included with the harness
B - Container for reserve is fully integrated
C - Reserve
- We recommend to use with this harness, our ultralight SKY LITE reserve
D - V riser
- V dyneema strap is included with the harness
E - V riser reserve connection
- 1x maillon 5.0 NI triangle + 2x securing elastic bands
F - V riser harness connection
Factory fitted Dyneema strap included
- Strap system: Mouka Tisnov
- Coating: 70D Cordura Ripstop-Nylon
- Buckles and carbiners: Finsterwalder, AustriAlpin
- Zippers: YKK
More performance, more safety.
This is what we wanted to achieve and these are the two factors that do not always go hand in hand easily.
On those big days when the thermals are rowdy and the transition glides are long, roll stability is an important performance factor. Being able to comfortably “lock in” to the rowdy core and then glide with a roll stable wing/harness set-up increases the performance of your glide.
Not only the air but also no two pilots or glider models are the same and this is just one reason why SKYLIGHTER 3 differs from the crowd.
The new geometry and high adjustability of the ABS settings & removable seatboard, uniquely allow this harness to be highly tuned to the pilots’ specific requirements offering a variety of stability, feedback & control settings and thus added performance but does not decrease the safety.
And that was the goal we had to reach!