SKYLIGHTER 2 gains some small but outstanding improvements. The removable seatboard means a big improvement to comfort and stability. The new SKY NEW GEN style is just a logical step to outline that this is, indeed, the harness for a new decade.
SKYLIGHTER 2 is an EN/LTF certified lightweight cross-country harness with an integrated speed bag. It is especially designed for long cross-country flights, combined with hiking and travelling.
Compared to the first generation, SKYLIGHTER 2 provides the pilot with an easy to remove seatboard.
SKYLIGHTER 2 teams up perfectly with the ARGOS (EN/LTF C).
Main distinctive features:
- Exceptional comfort and in-flight stability
- Low weight (only 3.2 kg in size M – including seatboard and main carabiners)
- Integrated speedbag with speed system
- Removable seatboard
- 17 cm foam back protection (0.5 kg)
- ABS system
- Integrated reserve pocket.
SKYLIGHTER 2 is delivered in S, M, L and XL sizes. Please check the size table. The table cannot respect all the possibilities and it is highly recommended to try the harness on before you buy it.
The harness is delivered with:
- Instrument holder
- Ultra light speed system
- Main carabiners
- USB flash drive with manuals.
Please check the Accessories section for more information about the harness - reserve connection.
SKYLIGHTER 2 S M L XL Pilot´s height (cm) 152-168 163-183 175-196 188-210 Board width (cm) 25 26.5 28.5 30.5 Board depth (cm) 31 33 35 37 Suspension points height (cm) 41 42 43 44 Chest strap range (cm) 37-43 40-46 43-49 46-52 Harness weight* (kg) 3.10 3.20 3.30 3.40 Certification EN / LTF EN / LTF EN / LTF EN / LTF* Weight including back protector, seatboard, speed system, main carabines and instrument holder.
To accommodate the reserve you will need:
A - Main carabiners (not included):
- 2x main carabiner 30 mm are included with the harness.
B - Container for reserve is fully integrated.
C - The harness could be equipped with the following reserves:
- We recommend to use with this harness, our ultralight SKY LITE reserve.
D - V-riser:
- V dyneema strap (including 1x maillon 5.0 NI oval + 4x securing elastic bands)
- or V dyneema line (including 1x maillon 5.0 NI oval + 4x securing elastic bands)
E - V riser - reserve connection:
- 1x maillon 5.0 NI oval is part of V dyneema strap / V dyneema line
F - V riser - harness connection:
- 2x maillon 5.0 DI triangle + 4x securing elastic bands
- Strap system: Mouka Tisnov
- Coating: 70D Cordura Ripstop-Nylon
- Buckles and carbiners: Finsterwalder, AustriAlpin
- Zippers: YKK