Product description SKYLIGHT TOURIST is an ultra light harness designed for the light paragliding flying. It is designed as a combined rucksack and harness (just turn it inside out and change backpack into a harness) with the reserve container integrated within the harness design in the centre of gravity.
Even though the concept is really very light, the SKY SAFETY STRAP SYSTEM was used to design the harness. The concept is well known from other Sky harnesses and comes from the sky diving concepts.
- Pilots exhausted with carrying the usual 20 kg-backpack around
- Travellers who take their CIMA or CIMA K2 and this harness as hand luggage abroad
- All pilots eager to save considerable weight but still would like to avoid any extreme solutions
- All those who would like to fly with a reserve placed in the centre of gravity
- All those who prefer a traditional strap system with buckles to put the harness on in a very comfortable way
The main distinctive features are:
- Unexpectedly good comfort due to deep leg straps with buckles
- Only 1470 grams
- Integrated container with the traditional flap system
Scope of delivery:
- Main carabiners 30 mm
- Quick links (maillons) to connect the reserve V riser
The harness is available in two sizes M – up to 180 cm of the pilots height or L – up to 195 cm of the pilots height. This size can only provide a general guideline – frequent winter use and thick layers of clothes can require the next size. It's always best to try before you buy to find a fit that suits your flying ambitions.
SKYLIGHT TOURIST M L Pilot´s height (cm) 160-180 175-195 Board width (cm) - - Board depth (cm) - - Suspension points height (cm) 44 47 Chest strap range (cm) 32-44 34-47 Harness weight (kg) * 1.60 1.75 Certification EN / LTF EN / LTF* Harness weight includes harness, main carbines and quick links (maillons) to connect the reserve “V” riser.
Optional and recommended accessories:
- Speed system standard or highly recommended light speed system
- V risers to connect the reserve V riser – dyneema line or highly recommended V riser – dyneema strap
It is highly recommended to use the harness only with a SKY LITE reserve.
If you plan to fly the harness with the reserve, you have to order also:
- V riser – dyneema line or highly recommended V riser – dyneema strap
- The reserve itself as this it is not included with the harness