If the first generation of REVERSE harness surprised pilots by its low weight, comfort and high efficiency of the airbag, and the second generation by the technical performance and many small improvements, the third generation keeps the pace.
Compared to previous generation REVERSE 3 is offering pilots recalculated stability system, modified adjustment points for more in-flight comfort, completely new design, easier access to backpack when storing equipment and modified strap system and so on.
Could you even imagine a “ready to fly set”, which weights less than 10 kg, including reserve and back protection? Now you can and whats more, in reasonable volume!
Main distinctive features:
- Integrated reserve pocket and airbag
- All-in-one combined backpack and harness
- Padded shoulder and lumbar straps for long hikes
- Integrated eyelets for ice ax, trekking poles, or helmet
- Two side pockets within easy reach to accommodate in-flight necessities
- certification EN / LTF
REVERSE 3 is supplied in S, M, L and XL sizes, please check the recommended size table. The comfort is crucial when choosing the size of the harness and it is highly recommended to try the harness first before you buy. Contact your dealer for advice.
The harness/backpack can also be customised to the pilot’s individual needs with various accessories, such as the speedbag / leg cover and extra top pocket.The harness is delivered with:
- speed system - standard
- main carabines 45 mm
- integrated Handy Kit – includes packing line for easy installation of a reserve into the container, spare loops section and safety rubber bands to secure the pins
The harness could be equipped with:
- SKY SYSTEM II (recommended)
- SKY SPARE light (recommended)
- SKY LITE
Optional and recommended accessories:
- V risers to connect the reserve - V risers for a reserve or V dyneema strap
- 2x Maillon 6,0 CI (rectangular) for V risers for a reserve
- 2x Maillon 5,0 DI (triangle) for V dyneema strap
REVERSE 3 S M L XL Pilot´s height (cm) 152-168 163-183 175-196 188-210 Board width (cm) 32.5 34.9 37 39.5 Board depth (cm) 34.5 36.8 39 41.5 Suspension points height (cm) 42 45 48 51 Chest strap range (cm) 37-43 40-46 43-49 46-52 Harness weight* (kg) 3.45 3.65 3.90 4.10 Certification EN / LTF EN / LTF EN / LTF EN / LTF* Total weight including speed system and main carabines.