Flat aspect ratio
Triple 3D cut
3D shaping of the leading edge for a clean foil. 2 cuts on the top surface, 1 on lower.
4.1 - 4.7
Do you remember your first bicycle? It was great, was not it? Was it red? Or blue? We at SKY PARAGLIDERS believe that technology and precision work will make the first glider experience a lifetime experience. And so we created KUDOS, the first strong experience that will not be forgotten and lost over time. We have created the EN-A with the EN-B soul that offers pilots joy, experience and safety. Have you tested it yet?
KUDOS is a glider for pilots who want a safe wing with a sporting ambition. KUDOS belongs to the COMFORT line, and although – based on the results of the certification it is placed in the low EN B category, it is still the wing that will help you experience the first XC flights, try spirals and even some freestyle.
Why do pilots like KUDOS?
- It is a glider with a high level of safety. And you'll always appreciate this when the air is rough and you do not want to sit at the take off and wait until it gets a little calmer.
- KUDOS is incredibly easy to take off, you will appreciate it if you have problems with sore knees or tail wind.
- Because it offers interesting flying and because of the increasing experience, there is a growing need to improve and to continue.
What our development teams did with KUDOS:
- Hypalon and nylon reinforcements. The glider inflates well and has a clean leading edge to reduce aerodynamic drag.
- 3D shaping of the leading edge, and miniribs on the trailing edge. We will smooth all the wrinkles that are created by shaping 2D materials into 3D shapes.
- With the controls, the brakes are operate smoothly which reduces the risk of a stall, but also allows for some sharper manoeuvres.
Why will the KUDOS be long lasting?
- Made of durable materials. It extends its utility value so you do not have to worry about difficult, stony launch sites.
- Cutting on state-of-the-art laser machines. The precision and perfection of the current CAD systems is easy to transfer into production without any errors as opposed to when working with scissors and drawing shapes on paper cuts and templates.
And on your first flights you will get KUDOS:
- With SLIM BAG SL for easy and gentle packing of the glider.
- With the EYRIE backpack L. This is a comfortable, technical backpack that will not bother you on your back.
- T-shirt SKY TEAM. T-shirts are made at our manufacturing facility themselves because quality is more than just the price for us. The shirt is made of cotton and bamboo fibres and is made from fabric to print in the Czech Republic.
- With hand kit - a quick glider repair kit if something fails.
- And with a USB flash drive with manual and a series of Sky Paragliders photos and videos.
KUDOS XS S M L XL Layout surface (m2) 21.78 23.27 24.85 26.55 28.36 Layout span (m) 10.48 10.84 11.20 11.57 11.96 Layout aspect ratio 5.05 5.05 5.05 5.05 5.05 Projected surface (m2) 19.36 20.68 22.09 23.59 25.20 Projected span (m) 8.79 9.08 9.39 9.70 10.03 Projected aspect ratio 3.99 3.99 3.99 3.99 3.99 Number of cells 45 45 45 45 45 Weight of the glider (kg) 4.1 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.7 Take-off weight range (kg) 55-70 64-81 74-94 85-108 99-125 Certification EN-B EN-B EN-B EN-B EN-B
- Panels: DOKDO-N20 DMF (WR), 36 g/m2, Dominico, South Korea
- Leading edge: DOKDO-N20 DMF (WR), 36 g/m2, Dominico, South Korea
- Ribs and diagonals: NCV Skytex 9017 E29A (hard finish 40 g/m2) , Porcher Sport, France
- Upper gallery: sheathed EDELRID 7850-080 / 7850-100 – diameters 1 / 1,2 mm, EDELRID, Germany
- Middle gallery: sheathed LIROS PPSL 120 – diameter 1,15 mm, LIROS, Germany
- Lower lines: sheathed LIROS PPSL 120 – diameter 1,15 mm, LIROS, Germany
- Main brake lines: sheathed EDELRID 7850-080 / 7850-100 / 7850-200 – diameters 1 / 1,2 / 1,7 mm, EDELRID, Germany
Pulley: ball bearing Orbit S20, Ronstan, Australia
R&D team comments
"I do not want to fly to EN-A, but I would prefer a safe EN-B class glider, but it's flying and not just air." This is what we hear more and more from pilots. They do not have time to fly back after a break, knees and joints are no longer what they used to be a few years ago. We were looking for how to do it when we created KUDOS, the first glider for the first independent flights or for recreational flying.
Juan Salvadori, head of the KUDOS development team