FIDES 4, just like three generations of its ancestors, is certified as an EN A category and follows the legacy of antique goddess Fidés. Just like her, our FIDES 4 provides reliability and support to novice pilots looking for safety, easy steering and joy of their first shy steps into the sky.
FIDES 4 is a robust glider for intensive use while preserving the qualities of flight and SKY Paragliders touch of handling and feeling. Our team led by Alexandre Paux reached the goal of designing a quality wing suitable and pleasant to fly for any pilot, matching the highest safety requirements, which allows the schools all over the world to use FIDES 4 as a training glider.
The main distinctive features are:
- fourth generation of our popular EN/LTF A glider
- high passive safety
- very easy take off
- easy to inflate, provides enough time for pre-start checks
- glider dedicated to a broad range of pilots from novices and flying schools to skilled pilots
- well balanced handling to allow pilots to quickly master their flying skills
- smooth flying and easy landing
- predictable behavior with high brake range values
- fast regeneration of canopy from frontal or side collapses, without necessity of pilots intervention
- high durability of quality materials used
- laser cutting technology and precision in every single step of production along with high tech materials guarantee uniqueness of each piece
- if you are looking for full-scale glider suitable for practicing, FIDES 4 will be your first choice
Each glider is delivered with:
- porter bag
- T-shirt SKY TEAM
- SKY USB flash drive with manual
FIDES 4 is also delivered as a paramotoring wing and can be ordered with special PPG risers with the trimmer tabs, please note that the glider is not certified when used with PPG trimmers tabs.