Flat aspect ratio
Leading Edge Optimization. Composite nose construction bringing precise tension, pressure & structure.
4.2 - 4.75
Triple 3D cut
3D shaping of the leading edge for a clean foil. 2 cuts on the top surface, 1 on lower.
AEON is pure XC glider and belongs to the SPORT line. With AEON we provide the best performance with a high safety level that is easy to handle with the right skills and ambition.
Sky becomes your playground and your race track. Have you tested AEON yet?
Why do pilots like AEON?
- AEON is a glider with a perfect balance of performance, flying characteristics and safety. This will help any pilot to get over the valleys, master the weak and narrow thermals and be safe in windy and turbulent conditions, not favoured by many XC pilots.
- AEON is very easy to take off even in no wind conditions. AEON doesn’t overshoot, it can stabilise by itself above a pilot and just a few steps are enough to take off, which then gives you the confidence before any long distance flights.
- AEON offers interesting XC flying that will boost your learning curve and you will see more and more improvement with every single flight.
What our development teams did with AEON:
- We used hypalon and nylon reinforcements with the LEO (Leading edge Optimization). The glider inflates well. Thanks to the LEO, the glider is very good pressurised and effective while flying on the speed bar. Clean leading edge helps to reduce aerodynamic drag;
- 3D shaping of the leading edge, and miniribs on the trailing edge. Both the features will smooth all the wrinkles that are created by shaping 2D materials into 3D shapes;
- Hybrid technology of the lines – 3 rows in the middle of the glider, 2 rows on the wing tips – helps to reduce lines drag and helps to remain glider characteristics and safety on very good level;
- New sophisticated inner structure with two types of diagonal ribs reduces number of lines and make a glider quite solid, but still with very good feedback for the pilot;
- With the controls, the brakes operate smoothly which reduces the risk of a stall, but also allows for some sharper manoeuvres. With AEON you can enjoy legendary Sky handling;
- Cutting on state-of-the-art laser machines. The precision and perfection of the current CAD systems is easy to transfer into production without any errors as opposed to when working with scissors and drawing shapes on paper cuts and templates.
And on your first flights you will get AEON:
- With SLIM BAG SL for easy and gentle packing of the glider;
- With the EYRIE backpack L. This is a comfortable, technical backpack that will not bother you on your back.
- T-shirt SKY TEAM. T-shirts are made at our manufacturing facility themselves because quality is more than just the price for us. The shirt is made of cotton and bamboo fibres and is made from fabric to print in the Czech Republic.
- With handy kits - a quick glider repair kit if something fails;
- And with a USB flash drive with manual and a series of Sky Paragliders photos and videos.
AEON M L XL Flat Surface (m2) 22,95 24,20 25,60 Flat Span (m) 12,63 12,97 13,34 Flat Aspect Ratio 6,95 6,95 6,95 Project Surface (m2) 19,29 20,34 21,52 Project Span (m) 9,97 10,24 10,53 Project Aspect Ratio 5,16 5,16 5,16 Number of cells 70 70 70 Glider weight (kg) 4,2 4,5 4,75 Take-off weight (kg) 80-95 87-105 100-120 Certification EN-D EN-D EN-D
Custom Colours Customise the colours of your SKY glider
To design your own glider, use the tool below. When you have decided on your own unique colour scheme COPY the name of glider and colours picked (e.g. FLUX: blue / pink / black) into your order. ANY colour combination is available.
Gliders with personalised colours are available only at extra cost. The delivery time depends on the load of the workshop and may vary depending.
Enjoy the look of your unique SKY glider!
- Panels: upper cover - NCV Skytex 32 universal; bottom cover - NCV Skytex 27 classic - Porcher Sport, France
- Leading edge: upper cover - NCV Skytex 27 classic; bottom cover - NCV Skytex 32 universal - Porcher Sport, France
- Ribs and diagonals: NCV Skytex 32 hard finish Porcher Sport, France; NCV Skytex 32 hard finish Porcher Sport, France
- Upper gallery: LIROS DC000-0060 – diameter 0,6 mm, uncovered, Dyneema ®, LIROS, Germany
- Middle gallery: Cousin Trestec Vectraline ultimate 12210 – diameter 0,9 mm, uncovered, Cousin Trestec, Francie
- Lower lines: EDELRID A-8000 230 / 190, uncovered, EDELRID, Germany
- Main brake lines: EDELRID 7850-200 covered Dyneema ® – diameter 1,7 mm, EDELRID, Germany
- Brake lines: EDELRID 7000-065 / 160 - diameter 0,6/1,1 mm uncovered, EDELRID, Germany
Pulley: Orbit S20, Ronstan, Australia