AXEL 2 is harness that will be mostly appreciated by pilots looking for safety and comfort, low weight and simple adjustments.
Compared to the old version, new AXEL 2 offers a completely different concept; the harness strap system uses our Four S system – SKY SAFETY STRAP SYSTEM that enabled the R&D team to develop the harness with maximum safety, comfort and easy adjustment foremost.
The reserve is accommodated under the seat (right in the centre of gravity). The release handle is situated on the right side of the harness (an option for left handed people is available on demand).
The main features are:
- Low weight – 4.1 kg in M size (complete harness – with back protector, main carabiners, speed system)
- Special 14 cm (for sizes S & M) or 15 cm (for sizes L & XL) back protection coated in a special permeable material ABS system
- ABS system
- Comfort and several adjustment points
- Rescue in the centre of gravity with a smart flap system
- SKY SAFETY STRAP SYSTEM
- Integrated Handy Kit – includes packing line for easy of installing a reserve into the container, spare loops segment and safety rubber bands to secure the needles
- A lot of space to accommodate all you need in the back pocket or in the side pockets
AXEL 2 is supplied in S, M, L and XL sizes; please check the recommended size table. The comfort is crucial when choosing the size of the harness and it is highly recommended you try before you buy. Contact your reseller for the best size for you.
The harness is delivered with:
- 14 cm or 15 cm back protector
- Speed system and two hooks
- Main carabiners
- Handy Kit
The harness could be equipped with:
- SKY LITE
- SKY SYSTEM II
- SKY SPARE light
- SKY DRIVE
AXEL 2 S M L XL Pilot´s height (cm) 156-171 165-182 175-193 186-203 Board width (cm) 32.5 34.9 37 39.5 Board depth (cm) 34.5 36.8 39 41,5 Suspension points height (cm) 42 45 48 51 Chest strap range (cm) 37-43 40-46 43-49 46-52 Harness weight* (kg) 4.00 4.20 4.60 4.70 Certification EN 1651 EN 1651 EN 1651 EN 1651* Total harness weight (includes harness, protector, carabiners, speed system, rescue risers)