ATIS 4 arrived in here to introduce absolutely new quality of flying - it is best suited for those who would like to enjoy the performance and still like the passive safety of the real EN B category.
The usual question will be: What are the differences between an ATIS 3 and an ATIS 4? The best shortcut to answer this question is to reverse it and describe what remained similar. That is to say, the shape, aspect ratio, numbers of cells and diagonal strutures, all other parameters and elements have been changed. Symmetrical profile, shortened lines, vault more open, gradual reduction of the width of the panels...put that all together with new materials used and what you get is ATIS 4!
But new glider is not only a data sheet. This wing is rated as higher EN B glider and requires some advanced skills to get out most of it and will reward its pilots with excellent glide, easy penetration into the headwind, efficient speed system and high level of passive safety.
It will also please XC pilots who really like to fly distances as the wing can easily master longer flights, is efficient when thermalling and pleases all the pilots with the performance that is easy to handle and utilize.
The main distinctive features are:
- fourth generation of our popular EN/LTF B glider
- excellent take off behaviour
- high performance in term of glide ratio and max. speed
- easy to core the thermals
- very efficient speed system
- responsive for pilots inputs
- excellent handling
- laser cutting technology and precision in every single step of production along with high tech materials guarantee uniqueness of each piece
Each glider is delivered with:
- porter bag
- T-shirt SKY TEAM
- handy kit
- SKY USB flash disk with manuals
ATIS 4 is also delivered as a paramotoring wing and can be ordered with special PPG risers with the trimmer tabs, please note that the glider is not certified when used with PPG trimmers tabs.
ATIS 4 (2013-2014) S M L XL Layout (m2) 23.02 24.86 26.60 28.73 Layout span (m) 10.94 11.37 11.76 12.22 Layout aspect ratio 5.20 5.20 5.20 5.20 Projected surface (m2) 20.43 22.07 23.61 25.50 Projected span (m) 9.07 9.43 9.75 10.14 Projected aspect ratio 4.03 4.03 4.03 4.03 Number of cells 53 53 53 53 Weight of the glider (kg) 4.60 4.80 5.10 5.40 Take-off weight (kg) 60-80 73-95 87-112 102-130 Trimspeed (km/h) 37-39 37-39 37-39 37-39 Min. speed (km/h) 23-24 23-24 23-24 23-24 Max. speed (km/h) 50-53 50-53 50-53 50-53 Max. gliding ratio >9 >9 >9 >9 Min. sink rate (m/s) <1.15 <1.15 <1.15 <1.15 Certification EN B / LTF B EN B / LTF B EN B / LTF B EN B / LTF B
- Panels: Dominico, DOKDO-N20 DMF (WR), 36 g/m2
- Leading edge: Dominico, DOKDO-N20 DMF (WR), 38 g/m2
- Ribs and diagonals: Porcher Sport, Skytex 40, 40 g/m2
- Upper cascade: EDELRID, EDELRID 7850–080 (1 mm Dyneema ® covered lines)
- Lower lines: LIROS, PPSL 160 and PPSL 200 (1,4 mm/1,42 mm Dyneema ® covered lines)
- Main brake lines: EDELRID 7850-200 (1,7 mm Dyneema ® covered lines)
Risers: Mouka Tišnov, 20 mm (polyester)
Quick links: Peguet, maillon 3,5 delta