Flat aspect ratio
Triple 3D cut
3D shaping of the leading edge for a clean foil. 2 cuts on the top surface, 1 on lower.
Leading Edge Optimization. Composite nose construction bringing precise tension, pressure & structure.
Our highly tuned EN B class glider provides class topping, usable performance.
ATIS 4’s speed and handling ensure that plenty of power and precision is accessible for the more experienced pilot to thrive upon.
Whilst ATIS 4 is not designed to be an entry level wing, high levels of passive safety have been injected into the ATIS 4, creating a unique blend of performance and comfort, even when the conditions get really tough.
Precise laser plotting & cutting, attention to sewing tension & highly accurate line trimming ensure that we have squeezed out every little bit of performance from our well proven ‘four line’ design concept.
Thinner, lighter race style risers and covered roller bearing accelerator pulleys feature on the 2015 model, topped off with the eye catching Sky New Gen facelift graphics and colour schemes.
The ATIS 4 is a high performing wing and in the hands of a skilled pilot, offers very impressive performance and handling.
Designed with the intermediate, all-round & XC pilot in mind.
- sublime, precise handling
- high levels of performance in glide and speed
- excellent coring ability in thermals
- fast and efficient on glide transitions
- easy on the ground and super fun in the air
- thin race risers with Ronstan roller bearing accelerator pulleys
- precision laser cut 3D technology
- high tech and precise manufacturing techniques at every single stage of the production
Each glider is delivered with:
ATIS 4 is also delivered as a paramotoring wing and can be ordered with special PPG risers with the trimmer tabs, please note that the glider is not certified when used with PPG trimmers tabs.
ATIS 4 S M L XL Flat area (m2) 23.02 24.86 26.60 28.73 Flat span (m) 10.94 11.37 11.76 12.22 Flat aspect ratio 5.20 5.20 5.20 5.20 Projected surface (m2) 20.43 22.07 23.61 25.50 Projected span (m) 9.07 9.43 9.75 10.14 Projected aspect ratio 4.03 4.03 4.03 4.03 Number of cells 53 53 53 53 Weight of the glider (kg) 4.60 4.80 5.10 5.40 Teake-off weight (kg) 60-80 73-95 87-112 102-130 Trim speed (km/h) 37-39 37-39 37-39 37-39 Min. speed (km/h) 23-24 23-24 23-24 23-24 Max.speed (km/h) 50-53 50-53 50-53 50-53 Max. gliding ratio > 9 > 9 > 9 > 9 Min. sink rate (m/s) < 1.15 < 1.15 < 1.15 < 1.15 Certification EN B / LTF B EN B / LTF B EN B / LTF B EN B / LTF B
Custom Colours Customise the colours of your SKY glider
To design your own glider, use the tool below. When you have decided on your own unique colour scheme COPY the name of glider and colours picked (e.g. ATIS 4: blue / pink / black) into your order. ANY colour combination is available.
Gliders with personalised colours are available only at extra cost. The delivery time depends on the load of the workshop and may vary depending.
Enjoy the look of your unique SKY glider!
- Panels: DOKDO-N20 DMF (WR), 36 g/m2; Dominico Textile, South Korea
- Leading edge: DOKDO-N20 DMF (WR), 36 g/m2; Dominico Textile, South Korea
- Ribs and diagonals: Porcher Sport, France
- S size – Skytex 32, 32 g/m2
- M, L & XL size – Skytex 40, 40 g/m2
- Upper gallery: EDELRID 7850–080 (1 mm Dyneema ® covered lines); EDELRID, Germany
- Lower lines: LIROS PPSL 160 and PPSL 200 (1.4 mm/1.42 mm Dyneema ® covered lines); LIROS, Germany
- Main brake lines: EDELRID 7850-200 (1.7 mm Dyneema ® covered lines); EDELRID, Germany
R&D team comments
We wanted to create high performance wing which can easily compete with fashionable rod reinforced airfoils and many trendy designing features.
We wanted to prove that precise work, efficient usage of technologies and maximal precision can bring the same performance and still the same or even better passive safety.
And, indeed, we did it. ATIS 4 is excellent in the glide, sink rate and is so nice to fly.